- Wayzn app finds Bluetooth but fails to continue to next step
- Wayzn app isn't finding my WiFi
- Wayzn app fails to complete the Checking Connection step
Wayzn app finds Bluetooth but fails to continue to next step
If you see the following screen and the gray 'Connecting...' button does not change to a blue 'Continue' button this indicates your mobile device lost it's BlueTooth connection to the Wayzn Device.
If this occurs please try the following:
- First move your mobile device closer to the Wayzn device.
- power down the Wayzn device, wait 30 seconds, then and Power it back up.
- Press the home button on the screen above and begin the Add Wayzn process again and stay in closer proximity to your Wayzn during this BlueTooth process.
Wayzn app isn't finding my WiFi
The most common problem for the setup process not finding your WiFi name is due to a poor signal strength to the Wayzn Device itself (not your cell phone). To resolve the issue:
First try running through the setup in the App one or two more times giving the Wayzn device and app time to locate your WiFi name in the populated list. Avoid hitting the refresh button on the WiFi prompt this restarts the search and delays the process.
If this doesn't resolve the issue try unplugging and plugging the Wayzn device to reset it. Then retry setup in the app.
If the issue is still not resolved try moving your Wifi router closer to the Wayzn then retry the setup. If it's not feasible to move your router you can also try removing the Wayzn device from the door temporarily and doing the first part of the setup resting the device on the floor near your router. In this case you must reinstall Wayzn in the door before any attempt to calibrate the device.
Wayzn app fails to complete the Checking Connection step
If you see the following screen and the blue circle spins for more than 60 seconds, this means the Wayzn app is unable to complete the Checking Connection step.
If this occurs, please try the following:
- Unplug your Wayzn and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in.
- Close and completely delete the Wayzn app from your mobile device.
- Download and open the Wayzn app and log in using the account you've already created.
- Begin the Add Wayzn process again
- When prompted to connect to WiFi, be sure to select a 2.4 GHz WiFi network, and be sure it is password-protected.
If you are still unable to complete the Checking Connection step, unplug your Wayzn and move it very near to your WiFi router and try again. Wayzn requires a much stronger signal when attempting to make the initial connection than it does for regular operation, so after it connects you should be able to move it back to your door, power it up and continue with the calibration process.
Please reach out to our customer success team by emailing them, firstname.lastname@example.org.