- Wall side frame is too narrow
- Door adapter won't fit on door frame
- Something is blocking the area where the frame adapter should go
- Adhesive tape isn't working
- My Wayzn isn't finding my WiFi
Wall side frame is too narrow for the frame adapter
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further look into this for you.
Door adapter won't fit on door frame
If the door frame has a narrow indentation, the easy solution is to find a small piece of plastic or a thin piece of wood that you can use to fill that channel. You can drill through it and use wood screws to attach the door adapter, or try using adhesive tape on either side of the plastic/wood. We can supply additional tape if needed. Let us know if you still have questions.
Something is blocking the area where the adapter should go
If possible, remove the stopper, door lock, or other item that is preventing installation.
If the stopper is flat and lays in the door track you can usually install the frame adapter on top of it without causing any issues. Make sure the door side adapter is installed at the right height so that the extended rod is level when the door is closed.
Adhesive tape isn't Working with my door
In cases where our Wayzn tape isn't working for your door you can try the following to remedy:
- Clean the surface well with soap and water or a little rubbing alcohol before applying the tape.
- When applying tape for door and frame side adapter firmly hold the adapter in place for 30 seconds.
- In cases where your door material is porous such as an unfinished wood grain consider sealing the area where the tape makes contact, or considering using the provided screws to attach the door side and/or frame side adapter.